Tuesday, May 3, 2011

o(>﹏<)o


So stressful arghhhhhhh !!!!!
what i should do right now ?
finish my slide ?
done my assignment ?
finish my report ?
study for mid-term exam ?
lolz~
D~I~E liao la ...
y i seems still gt a lot of things haven't done..
24 hours was not enough for me right now !!
Haiz~~
start worrying about my mid-term..
i couldn't finish memorize all the notes..
but i'm trying my best to do that..
trying my best to memorize it..
i'm totally forget wat i had learned in my lower six class..
i cant even think back about it..
Haiz~
REVISION !! REVISION !! start from now..
if i din do tat..
Ho Ho~~
definitely D~I~E
All the best to those who r sitting for the exam sonn lor =)
gayao my frenz~
after finish exam ..
holidays are waiting for us..
although it juz a week..
but try to enjoy about it ba =)
Lower six are coming to register on next week..
going to get some idea to " bully " them ..
seems we have a good experience that given from our seniors last year..
here is the time for us to revenge..
hiak hiak ..
don't blame us..
we just follow the "laws" that set by our seniors seen long long times ago..
Hope u all can enjoy wat we prepare for u all n hope tat u all will have nice Orientation week on our skul..
O(∩_∩)O

No comments:

Post a Comment